What is Intuition?
Intuition is what’s known as your gut feeling. It’s also referred to as your instincts, a hunch or your sixth sense. It allows you to consciously tap into your own natural sacred gift by listening to your inner voice. It is like your own personal GPS and wants the best for you.
Intuition is taken to be concrete knowledge of the universe as an interconnected whole, as contrasted with the piecemeal, ‘abstract’ knowledge obtained by science and observation. The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.
15 Benefits of Improving your Intuition
Some people evolve their intuition to improve their health, others for their personal, relationship or business development. Your natural ability to sense the right solution can be used each day whether it’s in the sports you play, your marriage, with co-workers, your children, your health and creativity.
• Staying on track with your life’s purpose
• Spark your creative juices and nourish your imagination
• Awakens your dreams and desires
• Heightens your sensitivity to others so you can relate and support them better
• Reduce stress
• Increase your overall health and happiness
• Alert you of impending danger with a guide to safety
• Reduce confusion, hassle and heartache by showing you the best route
• Develops your deep relationship with your spiritual nature
• Helps you reduce stress by identifying and dealing with problems more effectively
• Puts you in touch with your subconscious, and therefore helps you uncover hidden truths about yourself and situations in your life
• By being in touch with your intuition, you prevent the buildup of negative emotions and thinking
• Integrates left and right brain functions, giving you a more complete perspective on issues
• Helps you make better, more integrative decisions
• Improves physical, mental, emotional health
Developing Your Own Intuition
Developing your intuitive skills requires skills and practice. We help seekers develop theirs in our Intuition for Beginners and Intermediate classes. To learn more and register, click here.